You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Original William Wallace #1 Medieval Sword. An authentic representation of the 13th century Scottish warrior's medieval weapon.
A replica of the sword William Wallace carried in the battle against Edward I of England. Steel blade, hilt and pommel. The brown leather that's stitched tightly around the handle and base of the blade make this true to the weapons of the time. You'll display this as proudly as Wallace himself. For decorative use only.Braveheart:
- Polished stainless steel, double-edged blade
- Chrome-plated steel hilt and pommel
- Actual brown leather stitching around handle and base of blade
- 51"l. overall
- Includes authentic rough leather sheath, with strap that fits on your belt.
Honor the man who gave his life for freedom. Order this Sword ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips