Go wild by wearing this Hudson Bay-type Capote Coat for legendary warmth.
You May Also Like
- Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
- 19th century trappers, hunters and frontiersmen across North America wore timeless garments like this to battle cold weather. The hooded, full-length design is rugged, stylish cold-weather clothing made from naturally warm wool blankets.
No more goosebumps the size of Bing cherries!
The Capote (French for "cape") was commonly crafted from naturally warm wool blankets. These Coats were the epitome of simplicity... hailed by woodsmen, trappers and the like in early North America and Canada. It's seriously ideal cold-weather survival attire, as seen in Canada, eh?
!!! Limited Quantities !!!Features & Benefits
- Made from wool blankets for full-coverage, classic warmth
- Outer blanket weight fabric is 75/25 wool / polyester
- Rain cape across back and shoulders keeps you warm, dry
- Smooth, fully lined for easy on / off
- Belt tie in front for a custom fit
- Belt tie keeps hood securely in place
- Reinforced stitching and hemmed edges for long wear
- 100% nylon lining for easy on / off
- Weighs a whopping 5 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips