You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $197.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
Optimus SVEA Backpacking Stove. Made the way they used to be... simple, efficient, and last-forever reliable!
The SVEA® ultra-portable Stove has been manufactured since the late 1800's... and is still the choice of professional mountain climbers and backwoods guides all over the world! It's super-reliable, including for high altitude cooking, and valuable whenever size and weight must be kept to a minimum. The ultimate "old timer":
- Weighs just 19 ozs.
- Burns white gas for maximum efficiency at higher altitudes and colder temperatures
- Brass construction is solid, durable and reliable
- Will boil 1L of water in about 7 minutes
- Will burn for 50 minutes on a full tank at maximum output
- 4,700 BTU output
- Lid doubles as a small cooking pot
- No pump priming necessary
- Brass windscreen has built-in pot supports which fold in for compact storage
- Built-in cleaning needle keeps Stove operating at max efficiency
- Fuel / flame adjustment key is attached so it can't get lost. Wrenches are also stamped into the key
- Measures 5 x 4 1/2" diam. folded. Fuel not included.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips