You May Also Like
- Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $296.99 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
Ol' Man Outdoors® 16' Two - Man Big Buddy Deluxe Ladder Stand is a roomy, easy - to - share hunting space!
This Stand has it all! Room for 2, and rock - solid stability. Great for father / son or daughter, or just to share with your buddy! Features super - thick seat and back cushions, and padded shooting rail so you can co - exist in complete comfort. Footrest flips up too, so you can enjoy safe, quick and easy access to the stand from the huge 16' ladder.
Also comes equipped with double - railed ladder sections secured with Teflon locking nuts for added stability and security. All Ol' Man Ladder Stands come complete with ratchets and straps for stability, security and peace of mind. Plus, a full - body safety harness and instructional DVD.Two - man plan:
- Tough, durable steel construction
- 3' between bars on ladder
- Adjustable support bar
- Requires 2-man construction
- Stand is 16' tall to shooting rail platform measures 36 x 45" with footrest seat is 14 x 43 x 4" with Mossy Oak® Treestand pattern
- Back rest is 39" wide x 2" deep
- Minimum tree size is 9" diameter
- Comes with 4" ratchet strap with 4" handles and 1" stabilizer ratchet strap with 2 1 / 2 " handles
- Weighs 159.8 lbs.
Come and get yours ONLINE today!
Please Note : This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $100.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling. This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck.This ships in 1 box, 51"l. x 22.5"w. x 13.75'h. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips