You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $0.99 Non-Member $1.10
- Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99
- Details & Specs
Oakley® World War II 10th Mountain Division Chronograph Watch. Comfortable, sophisticated timepiece befitting a proud American fighting force.
Named for the elite World War II U.S. Army division that trained skiers and climbers to fight the most difficult, mountainous terrain in Europe. Engineered with a true Swiss- made chronograph that measures cumulative time, intermediate time and split time down to 1/ 10 th of a second! Case is high-precision Computer Numeric Control (CNC)-machined, made of impact-forged stainless steal for durability, with a screw-down stainless steel case back.
There's an all-day comfortable olive green rubber Unobtainium® band, with a technically-inspired black dial face for sophistication. 6-hand display is sealed with a pure sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating to minimize glare. Luminous phosphors help to improve viewing in low light, and a dual-seal crown protects the case against water pressure. From Oakley®, a sport and lifestyle brand igniting the imagination with a merge of science and art.Watch this:
- Precision 4-jewel Swiss movement
- 6-hand analog display includes hour, minute, and second hands and sub-dial counters for 1/ 10 second, 60 second, 30 minutes
- Chronograph with ADD and SPLIT functions
- Tachymeter scale computes speed based on travel time
- Mechanical date display
- Minute and hour hands designed with luminous material for easy viewing in low light
- 10-bar water resistance to 330' (100m)
- 47.5mm case diameter (excluding crown)
- Microfiber pouch included.
What time is it? Time to honor this dignified division by ordering this Watch ONLINE today!
Chronograph Watch, Olive / Black
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips