You May Also Like
- Non-Member $150.00
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $1.98 Non-Member $2.20
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
Oakley® Flak Jacket Sunglasses. Sporting's good, thanks to superb fit, performance and clarity.
Fit and protection fused with top-quality optics... so you feel and play as well as you see! These Flak Jacket Sunglasses have a lightweight design with premium optical technology for which Oakley® is known, so they deal with impact, perspiration, the sun's glare, harmful rays and other realities of intense athletic practice and competition. They hug your face without hooking your ears, and stay put even when you're dripping with sweat. From Oakley, a sport and lifestyle brand igniting the imagination with a merge of science and art.Performance, protection, comfort:
- Frames constructed of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® synthetic material for all-day comfort
- Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort, holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- High Definition Optics (HDR)® for clarity, visual fidelity and high-mass and high-velocity impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- XYZ® Optics keep vision sharp and accurate, extend clear vision all the way to the lens periphery
- Iridium® lens coating balances light, reduces glare
- 8.75 lens curvature improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Semi-rimless design for open downward view
- Unobtainium® rubber stem sleeves and nose pads increases grip when you sweat... no sliding to distract you
- Metal icon accents
- Interchangeable lens design optimizes performance in any setting. (Extra lenses not included.)
- 2 interchangeable Unobtainium nose pads included for customizable and comfortable secure fit.
- Includes microfiber cleaning cloth and protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault to hold extra lenses. (Extra lenses not included.)
Got your eyes on these? Order them ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips