Authentic U.S. Military Surplus Radiation Detector really works, measuring radioactive contamination levels.
You May Also Like
Non-Member $149.99 Buyer's Club $134.99
Non-Member $109.99 Buyer's Club $98.99
Non-Member $129.99 Buyer's Club $116.99
Non-Member $249.99 Buyer's Club $224.99
Non-Member $14.99 Buyer's Club $13.49
Non-Member $24.99 Buyer's Club $22.49
Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
What's the radiation level? This collectible is designed to be used by Civil Defense personnel to determine radioactive contamination levels that could result from an enemy attack or other nuclear disaster. Similar to fire / police models of the 1960s.Functional Cold War collectible is ready for duty.Well-made portable unit measures gamma radiation and will detect as high as 500 roentgens per hour. Will also detect beta radiation from fissionable materials. Looks cool and completes your military collection.Condition: brand new, but may show signs of storage. Eliminate guesswork, know your radiation level! Get yours today to activate conversation to a new level.
- Authentic U.S. Military issue
- Metal case with Yellow finish is built to last
- Single contoured handle for carrying ease
- Measures gamma radiation as high as 500 roentgens per hour
- Front metal latch securely keeps unit closed
- Runs on 1 or 2 batteries (not included)
- Measures 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 4"h.
- Weighs a sturdy 4 lbs.
- Includes official instruction manual
- USA made