You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
New Balance® N9 GPS Trainer Watch with Heart Rate Monitor puts a wealth of fitness, weather and navigation info at your fingertips.
Designed for daily training, the N9 combines all the tools you need to get the most out of every second. Track your location, distance, speed, heart rate, and more, then upload the data to help you stay on pace!Navigation:
- 100 waypoint capacity
- Waypoints are stored by name, latitude / longitude, altitude, or date
- Track points: 25,000 points stored
- Cardinal north indicator.
- Monitors: speed, distance, pace
- Displays average speed / pace.
- Chronograph displayed in run mode
- 300 laps / splits
- 50 run memory
- Data recall: time / date, total exercise time, total distance, average speed, max. speed, average pace, max. pace, calories burned, average beats-per-minute, max. BPM, time in target zone, laps / splits, track map
- Automatically takes a lap at a user-set distance.
- 2.4GHz digitally-coded chest strap for continuous heart rate reading
- View heart rate monitor and SDM data simultaneously
- 3 auto-intensity levels based on your max. heart rate: fitness (55-70%), endurance (70-80%), training (80-100%)
- Auto or custom set-up for heart rate zones
- Audible alerts in target heart rate zone.
- Range: 100 hrs.
- Resolution: 1/100th of a sec.
- 12-hr. or 24-hr. format
- Time / day / date
- Dual time zone display
- 5 daily alarms.
- Displays in metric or imperial units
- Backlit for easy reading in the dark
- Water-resistant 98 ft.
- Rechargeable battery via included USB charging cable.
with Heart Rate Monitor
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips