You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $469.99
- Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
NcSTAR® 3RS Tri-Rail Combo Pack gives you close-quarters and long range sighting in 1 easy package!
Twice the sight, twice the options when it comes to trigger time! The 3RS Tri-Rail Combo stacks up two of NcSTAR's best sight so you're covered from close in all the way out to the back 40 You get a 2-7 x 32mm compact scope with your pick of Mil-Dot, P4 Sniper or Rangefinder reticle AND an Green Micro Dot Sight with automatic brightness control mounted on top. Even better the Green Laser gives you one more targeting option when seconds count!Scope Details:
- 2-7X magnification for mid-range precision
- 34mm objective brings the light in while keeping a low silhouette
- Choose from Mil-Dot, P4 Sniper or Rangefinder reticle options
- High-quality multi-coated lenses for light transmission and high contrast
- F.O.V. @ 100 yds.: 38.3 - 12.7 ft.
- 1/2 M.O.A. adjustments for windage and elevation
- Aircraft-quality anodized aluminum with 3-rail design to hold laser, lights or back-up sights
- Integrated mount fits Weaver® and Picatinny type rails
- Approx. 7"l, 19 1/2 ozs.
- Built-in sensor detects the ambient light level and automatically adjusts the green dot to the right brightness... no more fumbling with brightness dials!
- 1X magnification, 25mm objective size
- 2 MOA red dot give you fast targeting and precision in one
- Rugged black aluminum construction
- Tubeless design delivers a much wider field of view
- 1 MOA click adjustments
- Parallax-free at 40 yards and beyond
- Uses 1 CR2032 Battery (included)
- Approx. 1 3/4" l, 2 1/4 ozs.
- Green Laser: Freq. 532nm, Class IIIa Laser with <5mw max output
- Weaver style clamp on mount will fit most Weaver and Picatinny type rails... Includes mounting tool
- Fully Adjustable for Windage and Elevation...Includes adjustment tool
- Momentary end cap switch... or use the included pressure switch for fast activation
- Uses 1 CR123A Lithium Type Battery (Included)
- Approx. 4 x 1 1/4 x 1 1/2", 5 oz.
Never miss a shot. State Reticle, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips