Complete, portable power to run appliances and more.
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $341.99 Non-Member $379.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Details & Specs
- Whether you need power in your hunting shack, ice house, or RV, the Nature PowerTM Solar Home and RV Power Kit will always make sure electricity is at hand, up to 1,800W. A complete Kit and completely portable, it's great for any area without hook-ups. Plus, when you head out to your blind or boating on the water, just plug in the solar panel and let it recharge while you're gone. It also doubles as emergency back-up power, starting up when your power goes out, thanks to the automatic transfer switch. Installation can be done without an electrician, keeping your costs down. And with four 120V outlets, you'll have ample space to plug in all your appliances and devices. Get the power you desire, even in the roughest of terrains.
Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- 40W solar panel
- 60 amp-hr. battery
- 1,800W inverter with four 120V AC outlets
- 5-amp AC charger
- 8-amp solar charge controller
- Monocrystalline 40W solar panel with 35'l. power cord
- Automatic transfer switch
- No electrician required to set up
- UL and ETL-listed and CE-approved
- Weighs 80 lbs.
- Item Number: 230180
- Solar panel: 40W, monocrystalline
- Battery: 60 amp-hr.
- Inverter: 1,800W with four 120V AC outlets
- AC charger: 5 amp
- Charge Controller: 8 amp
- Cord Length: 35'
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips