Finally, reliable power that fits in your pocket!
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $267.29 Non-Member $296.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $13.50 Non-Member $15.00
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $7.20 Non-Member $8.00
- Details & Specs
- With a 5,000 mAh lithium-polymer battery and the ability to charge up to 2 devices at the same time, the Power Bank 5.0 is a must have for all of your camping trips and family outings. No longer will you have to listen to the kids, or wife, complain that their tablet or smartphone is out of juice. The Power Bank 5.0 recharges most cellphones in under an hour and is capable of charging cellphones up to 5 times on a full charge. It doubles the life of a standard iPad on a full charge, as well. The intelligent capacity indicator LED lights let you know how much energy is left in the Power Bank and when you need to recharge it. Don't live with a dead battery, get the Power Bank 5.0 for all of your recharging needs.
Don't hurt your electronics!
The Power Bank 5.0 wants your electronics to last for years. To that end, it has intelligent protection. Intelligent protection stops outputting energy automatically once your MID / mobile phone is fully charged. This prevents over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, short-circuit protection or other harmful, charge related incidents from happening to your electronics.
1A or 2.1A, how to decide?
With the ability to charge 2 devices at once, it may be hard to figure out which output to put your charging cord into. A general rule of thumb is to look in your device's manual for the required amperage. But, we can give you a few hints to help out with your recharging. The 1A output is for iPod, iPhone, and most other mobile phones. The 2.1A output is for larger items like iPad, Samsung P1000, Moto MH900, etc. Basically if it's palmable, it's 1A. Any bigger, and it's probably 2.1A. But, as stated previously, check your owner's manual for exact amperage.
- Recharge iPads, smartphones, handheld game and video players, tablets, GPS and other portable electronics
- Dual USB allows you to charge 2 devices at once
- Light weight and portable... small enough to fit in your pocket
- Charges your smartphone up to 5 times on a single charge
- 5,000 mAh lithium-polymer battery with no memory effect
- Inside micro computer control
- Low static power consumption
- Intelligent capacity indication by LEDs, all on one press
- Charging cord for the power pack only works with 110V
- Cords to charge your portable devices are not included
Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Item Number: 219885
- Battery Type: Li-polymer
- Battery Capacity: 5000mA
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 4.5" x 0.75"h.
- Weight: 4 oz.
- MFG Number: 80020
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips