Regulate the current and voltage on your solar panels.
You May Also Like
- Non-Member $79.99 Buyer's Club $71.99
- Non-Member $299.99 Buyer's Club $269.99
- Non-Member $579.99 Buyer's Club $521.99
- Non-Member $119.99 Buyer's Club $107.99
- Non-Member $69.99 Buyer's Club $62.99
- Non-Member $329.99 Buyer's Club $296.99
- Non-Member $379.99 Buyer's Club $341.99
- Non-Member $35.00 Buyer's Club $31.50
- Non-Member $59.99 Buyer's Club $53.99
- Non-Member $19.99
- Non-Member $93.49 Buyer's Club $84.14
- Non-Member $149.99 Buyer's Club $134.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
- When you hook up your 12W or higher solar power panel, remember you need to have a charge controller. This 8A Charge Controller regulates the current and voltage going to the battery. This extends the life of your battery and keeps your battery functioning in peak form. It also allows for a full and complete charge. You don't have time to deal with a battery that isn't perfect, especially when you need to use your electronics NOW. Nature Power has your back. You play, they'll watch your battery for you.
- Protects battery from overcharging and high-voltage surges
- Protects the battery from discharging with built-in blocking diode
- Use with any 12 Volt Solar Panel system
- Equipped with easy-to-install plug-and-play connectors
- Automatic cut-in and cut-out maintenance-free operation
- Easy to read LED light indicators show battery "charged" or battery "charging"
- Item Number: 230183
- Maximum Power Input: Up to 130 Watts
- Maximum Current Input: 8 Amps
- Cut-Out Voltage: 14.2V
- Cut-in Voltage: 13V
- Dimensions: 5" x 4" x 1.5"
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 60008