You May Also Like
Non-Member $1299.99 Buyer's Club $1169.99
Non-Member $34.99 Buyer's Club $31.49
Non-Member $59.99 Buyer's Club $53.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Nature PowerTM 1,800-watt Solar Home & RV Power Kit with Solar Panel. Environmentally friendly, affordable power for RVs, homes, cottages, boats, emergency back-up and more!
It's the first complete Solar Home & RV Power Kit on the market, with 1,800 watts of power from four 120-volt AC outlets to keep TVs, computers, lights, fans, and more... up to 4 appliances at once... running simultaneously. Its integrated transfer switch and AC charger make the Solar Home & RV Kit perfect for emergency and backup power whether you're home or on the road, and even better, it doesn't require professional installation.
Use it at home and, in the event of a power outage, an internal transfer switch ensures that up to 4 dedicated loads will run without interruption until "main" power comes back on. If the power is down for an extended period of time, the battery can be recharged with the solar panel.
For portable power, the rechargeable battery can be charged at home and brought on the road to supply power to appliances you'd rather not be without, or used as independent power by being permanently installed and recharged solely through the solar panel.
You can set it up in about an hour, and the solar panel's 35' cord makes it easy to find optimum positioning. For versatile back-up power for home and away, the Solar Home & RV Kit is as easy and affordable as it gets.Kit includes:
- 40-watt solar panel
- 60 amp-hour battery
- 1,800-watt inverter
- 5-amp AC charger with charge controller
- 50' extension cable. Kit is CSA C22.2 no. 107.3 and UL 1778 approved.
- Type: mono crystalline
- Maximum power: 40 watts
- Maximum current: 2.8 amps
- Open circuit voltage: 21.5 DC
- 35' power cord lets you find the perfect position.
- Type: deep cycle, sealed lead acid
- Battery capacity: 12-volt, 60 amp-hour.
- Maximum current: 5 amps
- Output voltage: Charge - 14.8 Vdc Float - 13.5 Vdc Recharge - 12.6 Vdc
- Charging type: 4-stage (bulk, absorption, float with timer).
- Maximum power: 1,800 watts
- Output voltage: 120 volts AC
- AC receptacles: 4
- Output wavform: Modified sine wave
- Open circuit voltage: 21.5 DC.