You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $20.00 Non-Member $20.00
- Details & Specs
Native American Handcrafts, authentic reproductions of traditional artifacts... pieces of art individually made by Navajo tribespeople!
These are incredible, beautifully made with genuine natural materials, and as authentic as you could possibly get without paying thousands and thousands of dollars at antique auctions! Leather, wood, feathers, elk and fox bones are used to create decorative pieces to enjoy and display with pride.
Each includes a story about the item, describing its historical use and cultural significance. Each also comes with a certificate of authenticity, including the Native American artist's name and U.S. census number indicating their tribal membership.
Fascinating, gorgeous and actual works of art! Get ready to add something of beauty and value to your home. Note: these are individually handmade, measures given are very close, but approximate.
Constructed the original way... tied with rawhide, which then dries and tightens to attach the stone head.
- Head is a smooth river stone, 3 1/ 4 " long
- Wood handle is deerskin-wrapped
- Decorated with simulated eagle feathers, leather, brass tacks and horsehair
- Leather medicine bundle with fox bone attached
- 14 1/ 2 " long, weighs 15 ozs.
- Twisted leather strap hangs it about 6"
Enter the spirit of the West... order yours ONLINE right now!
Please Note : The hand crafted colors may vary slightly. Sorry, no color choice.
!!! Limited Quantities !!!
Native American Tomahawk
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips