You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $286.89 Non-Member $301.99
- Buyer's Club $404.99 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $332.99 Non-Member $369.99
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $136.79 Non-Member $143.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $475.94 Non-Member $500.99
- Details & Specs
NAA® Sidewinder .22 Magnum Rimfire Mini Revolver.
The single-action Sidewinder Mini Revolver, scheduled for introduction at NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits, features a swing-out cylinder connected to a frame-mounted crane arm. The cylinder falls to the right side of the revolver when the cylinder pin is pulled forward to release it from the frame.
With the cylinder to the side, the cylinder pin actuates an ejector star to eject spent cartridges. The addition of these new features to the Sidewinder has increased the weight of the revolver by only a fraction of an ounce in comparison to the standard .22 Mag. Mini, but reloading will be a much faster and simpler process.Sidewinder .22 Magnum Swingout Cylinder Specifications:
- Caliber: .22 Magnum
- Action: Revolver
- Capacity: 5 rds.
- Barrel Length: 1"
- Frame: Steel
- Grips: Wood
- Finish: Stainless
- Overall Length: 5"
- Weight: 6.7 oz.
Nab this compact today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips