You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $431.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Buyer's Club $436.99 Non-Member $459.99
- Buyer's Club $408.49 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $358.19 Non-Member $397.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $475.94 Non-Member $500.99
- Buyer's Club $248.39 Non-Member $275.99
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Details & Specs
NAA® 1860 The Earl .22 Magnum Rimfire Mini Revolver.
Named after the NAA gunsmith who originally developed the product with its simulated loading lever (which secures the cylinder pin). Resembles a 150-year-old percussion revolver then common in the Old West. The Earl is a five-shot, single-action 1860s-styled Mini Revolver chambered in .22 Magnum.
With its heavy octagonal barrel, top strap channel and bead front sight, The Earl could become your favorite plinker. Using the original half-way notch cylinder, the hammer may rest safely and securely without the chance of accidental discharge.1860 The Earl Mini Revolver Specifications:
- Caliber: .22 Magnum
- Action: Revolver
- Capacity: 5 rds.
- Barrel Length: 4"
- Frame: Steel
- Grips: Wood
- Finish: Stainless
- Overall length: 7.75"
- Overall width: .875"
- Overall height: 3.12"
- Overall weight: 8.6 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips