You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $327.74 Non-Member $344.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $475.94 Non-Member $500.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $199.49 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $139.64 Non-Member $146.99
- Details & Specs
NAA® 1860 The Earl .22 Magnum Rimfire Mini Revolver with .22LR Conversion Cylinder.
Named after the NAA gunsmith who originally developed the firearm with its simulated loading lever (which secures the cylinder pin). Resembles a 150-year-old percussion revolver then common in the Old West.
Heavy octagonal barrel, top strap channel and bead front sight. Using the original half-way notch cylinder, the hammer may rest safely and securely without the chance of accidental discharge.1860 The Earl Conversion Revolver Specifications:
- Caliber: .22 Magnum / .22LR
- Action: Revolver
- Capacity: 5 rds.
- Barrel Length: 3"
- Frame: Steel
- Grips: Wood
- Finish: Stainless
- Overall length: 6.75"
- Overall width: .875"
- Overall height: 3.12"
- Overall weight: 8.6 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips