You May Also Like
- Non-Member $229.99
- Buyer's Club $296.99 Non-Member $329.99
- Non-Member $299.99
- Non-Member $589.99
- Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Details & Specs
Mueller 8.5-25x50 mm AO Eradicator Scope is the most feature-packed, BIGGEST VALUE illuminated reticle varmint scope on the market!
More bang for your buck! You could sink big dollars into a primo illuminated-reticle scope from one of the mega names in the biz... or you could get all the same outstanding features from Mueller at a no-frills price... spend the extra savings on ammo!
The Mueller 8.5-25x50 AO Eradicator Scope features a micro-fine crosshair with illuminated micro-dot for long range shots on small targets like prairie dogs but can also be used for long range big game hunting.
The micro-fine cross hair eliminates the possibility of the the hairs covering the target at longer ranges and Mueller's Eradicator has one of the smallest illuminated glass etched dots on the market... covers less than 1" @ 200 yds. 11 brightness intensity settings for the micro dot mean you always have the right dot for the job... from low light to daylight to shooting on dark targets.Take aim at the details:
- Huge 50 mm objective pulls in light for the longest shots
- Mueller exclusive EuroCoatedTM fully multi-coated camera quality crystal lenses for superior brightness and contrast
- F.O.V. @ 100yds: 18.8-6.3 ft.
- 1/8 MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible click stops and low profile easy fingertip turrets... no tools required
- All weather high-torque power change ring and fast focus eyepiece
- Generous 3" eye relief
- Nitrogen filled waterproof, fogproof and shockproof... matte black finish to minimize glare
- More durable 1 piece tube construction... 1" tube fits all standard rings
- Operates on 1 watch style battery (included)
- Approx. 15 1/2" long, 22 ozs.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart. Spare your budget without skimping on quality!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips