You May Also Like
- Non-Member $179.99
- Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Details & Specs
Mueller 2-7x32 mm Multi Shot Scope is the most versatile, BIGGEST VALUE illuminated reticle scope on the market!
Slugs, turkey load, rifle, this scope does it all and in any light conditions! Mueller's 2-7x32 mm Multi Shot Scope uses their exclusive Multi Purpose Cross Hair reticle. This system packs an outer circle for use with shot type loads and will cover 15" @ 40 yards on 2x magnification.
The outer circle can also be used as a rangefinder and bullet drop compensator for slug guns and muzzleloaders while the center dot is designed for larger game animals such as deer, elk and bear and covers 1" at 100 yards. And when the lighting conditions go to pot? No problem! Turn on the center dot illumination for a red dot aim point. This new design keeps your reticle from blending in with dark targets such as a black bear.Take aim at the details:
- Compact 32 mm objective keeps the crosshairs close to the barrel line
- Mueller exclusive EuroCoatedTM fully multi-coated camera quality crystal lenses for superior brightness and contrast
- F.O.V. @ 100 yds: 47-18 ft.
- 1/4 MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible click stops and low profile easy fingertip turrets... no tools required
- All weather high-torque power change ring and fast focus eyepiece
- Multi-function crosshair reticle: Inner circle covers 15" at 40 yds, dot covers 1" at 100 yds... 11 dot brightness intensity settings for center dot
- Generous 3 1/4" eye relief
- Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof... matte black finish to minimize glare
- 1" tube construction fits all standard rings
- Operates on 1 watch style battery (included)
- Approx. 11 1/3" long, 13 1/3 ozs.
And all these features are yours at a great price thanks to Mueller's "no frills" business style and my volume-negotiating ability... that's two ways to save your hard-eared cash! Order Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips