125,000 BTU output keeps up to 3,000 square feet warm. That's a lot of "real estate."
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $188.99 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $39.60 Non-Member $44.00
- Details & Specs
- Whether you use it in your repair shop or at your next party, the Mr. Heater® Propane Portable Heater brings the heat with up to 125,000 BTUs per hour. It warms an area of up to 3,000 sq. ft. providing plenty of heat for your co-workers, employees, or party guests. Plus, it radiates 360° of heat eliminating cold spots and crowding. And it won't interrupt any conversations because it's quiet and odorless.
With safety features like tip-over safety switch and a thermoelectric safety valve, you'll be able to focus on refilling the crab dip and not be worried about anything happening. The welded frame also prevents anyone from accidentally bumping into the heating core. Solid to the core, just what you'd expect from Mr. Heater.
- 125,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- No electricity required
- 12' hose with regulator
- Operates on 100 lb. or larger cylinders
- Quiet and odorless
- Clean burning
- Safety shut-off
- P.O.L. connection with 10' hose included
- Welded frame
- Item Number: 648912
- BTU per Hour: 125,000
- Heating Area: 3,000 sq. ft.
- Min. Tank Capacity: 100# propane cylinder
- Thermostat: No
- Safety Tip-over Switch: Yes
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Heat Type: Radiant
- Indoor Safe: No
- Ignition: Piezo
- Hose and Regulator included: Yes
- Dimensions: 16" x 16"w.
- Weight: 40.05 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips