You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $188.99 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $8.09 Non-Member $8.99
- Buyer's Club $39.60 Non-Member $44.00
- Buyer's Club $46.80 Non-Member $52.00
- Details & Specs
Whether on a construction site or in your workshop, Mr. Heater keeps you warm with this Forced-air Heater. Pumping up to a whopping 60,000 BTU per hour, it can heat an area of up to 1,250 sq. ft. At a scant 20 lbs. and connecting to a 20 lb. propane tank, it can be easily taken with you, whether moving to a new jobsite or just a new area on the same one.
Shhh... it's Quiet Burner Technology.
If you've ever used a forced-air heater, you know they're loud. At times, you'd rather be cold than have to listen to that droning. Mr. Heater has corrected that issue with the patent pending Quiet Burner Technology (QBT). Consistently delivering 7-9 dB lower sound intensity when compared to other forced-air heaters, this means other heaters are up to 2X louder as compared to the same Mr. Heater with QBT.
- 30,000-60,000 BTU output
- Heats up to 1,250 sq. ft.
- Runs on a 20-lb. propane tank
- 14-hr. max. runtime on full tank
- High temperature limit switch
- QBT technology makes this Heater 50% quieter than a standard propane heater
- Rugged and durable steel construction
- Economical, efficient and clean burning
- Heavy-duty high-output fan
- Continuous ignition
- 10' hose and regulator included
- CSA Certified
- Measures 19" x 11" x 14"h.
- Weighs 20 lbs.
Keep warm and order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 648797
- BTU per hour: 30,000-60,000
- Heating area (sq. ft.): 1,250
- Tank capacity (min.): 20-lb. propane cylinder
- Thermostat: No
- Safety tip-over switch: No
- Fuel type: Propane
- Heat type: Forced air
- Oxygen depletion sensor (ODS): No
- High-limit safety shut-off (HLS): Yes
- Indoor safe: No
- Ignition: Continuous
- Hose & regulator included: Yes
- Dimensions: 19" x 11" x 14"h.
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips