You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $188.99 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $46.80 Non-Member $52.00
- Buyer's Club $39.60 Non-Member $44.00
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Details & Specs
This Heater is constructed to be heavy-duty for the jobsite. Built with the safety standards you expect from Mr. Heater, this Liquid Propane Forced-Air Heater comes with a standard 10' hose and regulator. High limit switches and themoelectric safety valves come equipped from the factory. Just plug this Heater into a 110V outlet, hook up the propane, and your ready to fight the chill at the job.
Shhh... it's Quiet Burner Technology.
If you've ever used a forced-air heater, you know they're loud. At times, you'd rather be cold than have to listen to that droning. Mr. Heater has corrected that issue with the patent-pending Quiet Burner Technology (QBT). Consistently delivering 7-9 dB lower sound intensity when compared to other forced-air heaters, this means other heaters are up to 2X louder as compared to the same Mr. Heater with QBT.
- 75,000-125,000 BTU output
- Heats up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- Runs on a 40-lb. propane tank
- 11.5-hr. max. runtime on full tank
- High temperature limit switch
- QBT technology makes this Heater 50% quieter than a standard propane heater
- Rugged and durable steel construction
- Economical, efficient and clean burning
- Heavy-duty high output fan
- Continuous ignition
- 10' hose and regulator included
- Measures 21" x 11" x 15"h.
- Weighs 21 lbs.
Keep warm and order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 648798
- BTU per hour: 75,000-125,000
- Heating area (sq. ft.): 3,000
- Tank capacity (min.): 40-lb. propane cylinder
- Thermostat: No
- Safety tip-over switch: No
- Fuel type: Propane
- Heat type: Forced air
- Oxygen depletion sensor (ODS): No
- High-limit safety shut-off (HLS): Yes
- Indoor safe: No
- Ignition: Automatic solid state
- Hose & regulator included: Yes
- Dimensions: 21" x 11" x 15"h.
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips