You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Mountain Tracks Snowshoes with Poles. Stay fit, have fun and defy Old Man Winter!
For some, the weather outside may be frightful, but to you, the chance to explore the wintery landscape is delightful... especially when you're equipped with Mountain Tracks Snowshoes!
Available here in 62 cm (for users up to 200 lbs.), 72 cm (250 lbs.), 82 cm (up to 300 lbs) and 92 cm (350+ lbs.), they're great all-around recreational fun. The Snowshoe frames and poles are made from high-grade 6061 aluminum for lightweight feel and durable performance. High-density polyethylene bindings and decks withstand punctures and remain flexible in freezer-box conditions. For a confident grip on hard-packed snow and ice, a set of terrain-chomping metal teeth are found on the bottom of the Shoes.Don't take winter lying down (on the couch):
- Powdercoated frames for weather resistance
- Fully adjustable binding system fits boot sizes youth through adult
- Front and rear aluminum crampons provide great traction on ice and packed snow
- Trekking pad accessory for hiking
- Poles can expand to any height between 2' and just under 4 1/2'
- Poles constructed with internal anti-shock device
- Shoes and poles travel easy in oversized duffle bag with handles and shoulder strap.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart. Order your Snowshoes today!
Please Note: Frame may come Orange or Silver. Sorry, no color choice.