You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Mountain Boy Sledworks Silverton Kicksled: Hand - carved craftsmanship and a great workout in one.
Let the adventure begin! The craftsmen at Mountain Boy Sledworks make fun for kids and kids at heart. And this fun is built to last because their craftsmen insist on durable hardwoods, marine-grade finishes and other details far above the "throw-away" quality many other toys are built with.
The Silverton Kicksled is a great way to enjoy gliding along on hard-packed snow or ice while getting in aerobic workout on scenic snowpacked streets, back roads, and well-used snowmobile trails.Details:
- Single seat fits your child, your sweetheart or the groceries you just picked up from the market
- Classic copper footrest
- Highly flexible tempered steel runners, with polished and waxed edges
- Welded rings on the front of the runners make it easy to harness a dog (mushing package available separately)
- Native willow branch handle is hand-carved for a perfect fit and polished to show its natural beauty... no two handles are alike, and each has its own unique look and feel
- Because each kicksled is a one-of-a-kind work, each is signed and numbered on the bottom by the sledmaker
- Fold-down design is easy to use and reduces the height of the sled from 36" to 7"... just right for putting on top of your car or for attic storage
- Weight limit: 300 lbs.
- Approx. 36 x 24 x 72", 17 lbs.
With fun like this, you may not come inside all winter! Order ONLINE Today!
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE up to $25.00 on these items!
1 3 / 8 " wide plastic runners that snap onto the bottom of the single or double kicksled's steel runners to move quickly on groomed trails and in fresh snow.