You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Motorguide® VariMAXTM Hand - Control Trolling Motor with 50" Shaft. A formidable addition to your boat.
Stay on the water longer! With best-in-class runtime and precise variable speed control, this Motorguide® monster delivers the goods, again and again. Bottom line: the 3 1/2" VariMAXTM motor runs cooler and lasts longer than the other guys' options.
Built tough with an aluminum shaft that can take a knock without buckling. You'll love the BluVisTM integrated display too... shows direction, precise speed settings and accurate battery voltage so you're always in the loop.Check out the rest:
- Go shallower, faster and quieter with all-new tapered hub with 3-blade, weed-free Machete® III prop
- Has Digital Variable Speed Control to minimize amp draw and maximize your time on the water... over 3x longer than 5-speed motor
- Compact, lightweight lower unit
- Revolutionary push / pull, forward and reverse speed adjustments
- Taper-lock mount with 7-point adjustment eliminates slack
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar for easy manipulation
- Easy to adjust with a simple allen wrench for repositioning on your bow, transom or even side of your boat
Gator Flex 360 Mount
- Exclusive isolator design acts as built-in shock absorber
- Made with marine-grade, die-cast aluminum for unmatched durability
- Gated door for easy motor removal
- 360° breakaway protection in run position with automatic reset
- Peak Thrust: 70
- Volts: 24
- Shaft: 50"
- Mount Style: Gator Breakaway 20.8
Get yours ONLINE today!