You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $188.99 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $588.99 Non-Member $619.99
- Buyer's Club $558.59 Non-Member $587.99
- Buyer's Club $1211.24 Non-Member $1274.99
- Details & Specs
MotorGuide® R3-3O HT Hand Transom-Mount Trolling Motor, 12V, 30" Shaft. Strength and durability to keep your trolling longer.
Troll to your heart's desire. Constructed of aluminum and stainless steel, the R3 transom mount is the pinnacle of durability and strength. Stainless steel hinge pins and a rugged powder-coat finish make it one of the most powerful and rigid trolling motors available. Classic 5 forward and 2 reverse speed controls and reversible motor head give you a versatile motor. Includes an easy-to-use tilt / stow / deploy mechanism and swing-over knobs on the clamp screws, making it easy for you to lock the motor to the transom. Throw in control at your fingertips with the ergonomic extending hang and the multi-position angle adjustment mount, and you will wonder how you survived this long without this motor.
- 5 speeds forward & 2 reverse
- Reversible motor head for bow or transom mount operation
- Ergonomic, extending handle puts control at your fingertips
- Taper-Lock Mount with 7-point adjustment
- Aluminum shaft provides strength and durability
- Solid aluminum and steel lower unit with powder-coat finish
- Stainless steel propeller shaft and 2-blade Machete prop
- Quiet operation lets you get closer to the fish
- Powerful, 3.5" lower unit runs cooler and lasts longer
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth
- Peak thrust: 30
- Shaft length: 30"
- Recommended boat length: 10'-14'
- Max. Amp draw: 36
Keeping you up to speed. Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips