You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $462.64 Non-Member $486.99
- Buyer's Club $581.39 Non-Member $611.99
- Buyer's Club $205.19 Non-Member $215.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 50676
Mossberg® TALO® 590A1 U.S. Service Model 12 Gauge Pump Shotgun.
A real tactical workhorse used by America's Armed Forces! Mossberg® has been an innovator in affordable, reliable firearms since 1919, and they've done it again with their 590A1 U.S. Service Edition. Covered in a covert matte black from start to finish, it oozes tactical capability.
The 20" heavy-walled barrel offers accuracy and toughness, making it ideal for any mission. Whether used for home defense or professional security, Mossberg Shotguns are trusted all over the world to get the job done at a reasonable price.
Mossberg TALO® 590A1 U.S. Service Shotgun special features:
- Dual extractors, positive steel-to-steel lockup, twin action bars, and an anti-jam elevator ensure smooth operation
- Heavy-walled barrel, parkerized finish, metal trigger guard and safety buttons built to Mil.-Spec demands
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous top-tang safety
- Specially serialized with the prefix "USSM"
- Includes cylinder choke tube.
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 9
- Barrel length: 20"
- Barrel finish: Parkerized
- Stock: Black synthetic
- Length of pull: 14"
- Chamber: 3"
- Receiver material: Aluminum
- Sights: Bead
- Overall length: 41"
- Overall weight: 7.25 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips