You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $312.54 Non-Member $328.99
- Buyer's Club $193.79 Non-Member $203.99
- Buyer's Club $142.49 Non-Member $149.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 52134
Mossberg® TALO® 500 Special Purpose 12 Gauge Pump Shotgun.
With over 10 million sold and over 50 years on the job, the Mossberg® 500 is the most prolific and reliable shotgun in the world. It's a reliable shotgun that won't break the bank, with a smooth, jam-free pump action.
The dual extractors, positive steel-to-steel lockup, twin action bars, and anti-jam bars ensure smooth operation-an essential attribute for a home defense Shotgun. And the 18.5" barrel and shortened stock with reduced length of pull make it incredibly maneuverable in tight spaces, giving you an important advantage. Mossberg has been making high-quality, affordable firearms since 1919 and the 500 is the bedrock of that legacy.
Mossberg TALO® 500 Special Purpose Shotgun special features:
- Dual extractors, positive steel-to-steel lockup, twin action bars, and an anti-jam elevator ensure smooth operation
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous top-tang safety
- Drilled and tapped receiver for easy scope base installation
- Includes Cylinder choke tube
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 18.5"
- Barrel finish: Matte blued
- Stock: Black synthetic
- Length of pull: 12.75"
- Chamber: 3"
- Receiver material: Aluminum
- Sights: Bead
- Overall weight: 6.75 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips