You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
Mossberg MVP LC 7.62 NATO Bolt Action Tactical Rifle with Vortex Viper HS-T MRAD 4-16x44mm Scope
The MVP LC (Light Chassis) Bolt Action Rifle features Mossberg's MDT LSS lightweight aluminum chassis and Magpul® adjustable stock. Engineered for accuracy, the stock only makes contact with the receiver on the V-shaped bedding and recoil lug area... delivering solid free-float performance. Innovation is Mossberg's motivation, and the MVP Series lives up to that credo by offering the only Bolt Action Rifle that accepts and feeds from AR-style magazine. Add in a fluted, suppressor-ready medium bull barrel and the outstanding Lightning Bolt ActionTM adjustable trigger, and you've got a rock-solid tactical performer. Even better, it comes complete with a factory-mounted, high-performance Vortex Viper HS-T Scope with MRAD reticle... a killer deal.
- Includes a Vortex Viper HS-T Scope with MRAD reticle
- Carbon steel, suppressor-ready, threaded, fluted 16.25" medium bull barrel
- MDT LSS lightweight aluminum chassis keeps weight low
- MIL-SPEC Magpul LOP adjustable stock with CTR pistol grip
- Compatible with AR as well as LR308 / SR25 and M14 / M1A style magazines
- Removable SilencerCo Saker Trifecta muzzle brake / QD mount
- Patented Lightning Bolt Action Trigger is user-adjustable from 3 to 7 lbs.
- Picatinny top rail plus fiber optic sights
- Oversized bolt handle for easy operation
- Bipod included
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 642996
- Caliber: 7.62x51mm / .308 Winchester®
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 18.5"
- Barrel style: Fluted, suppressor-ready, threaded bull barrel, 1:10"
- Stock: Polymer
- Length of pull: Adjustable 11.25-14.5"
- Trigger: Lightning Bolt Action, adjustable 3-7 lbs.
- Sights: Vortex Viper HS-T Scope
- Overall length: 37.75"
- Overall weight: 10 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 27777
- UPC: 015813277778
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips