You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $195.69 Non-Member $205.99
- Buyer's Club $462.64 Non-Member $486.99
- Buyer's Club $581.39 Non-Member $611.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 52279
Mossberg® 500 12-gauge Pump-action Shotgun has technology for a softer shot.
A shooter's gun. This Pump-action Shotgun is designed to soften those heavy loads so you can shoot longer and more comfortably. It starts with the Matthews® Harmonic Damper®. How's that work? Well, it's like the Damper you'd find in a compound bow to "dampen" the vibration. So what this one does is soak up the vibration when you shoot. The result? Up to 20% less felt recoil. Add that up with factory ported barrels for further recoil reduction and greater accuracy... as well as less of a pounding on you!
- Matthews® Harmonic Damper® technology absorbs recoil
- Factory ported barrels also assist in reduction of recoil
- 28" Vent Rib/Ported Barrel and 24" Ported Barrel for versatility
- Full Mossy Oak Break-up Infinity® camo finish
- Deluxe recoil pad, 2 interchangeable high and low profile combs
- Drilled and tapped receiver for optics
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 5
- Barrel length: 28", 24"
- Barrel finish: Mossy Oak Break-up Infinity®
- Stock: Synthetic, with Matthews® Harmonic Damper®
- Length of pull: 14"
- Chamber: 3"
- Sights: Dual bead
- Overall length: 43.5"
- Overall weight: 7.75"
Compete. Hunt. Defend. Order!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips