You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $611.99 Non-Member $679.99
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $776.14 Non-Member $816.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 15556M02G1
MMC Armory® MA15 Patrol Elite 16.1 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington® Semi-automatic Rifle.
Affordability and performance for security professionals. Built with rock-solid components, the MMC Armory® MA15 is designed to meet Mil-Spec standards. But it's also affordable for civilians.
It features a 6-position collapsible polymer stock, 5-lb. trigger that breaks crisp, and premium coating on the metal for long-lasting durability. So whether you're at the range with your buddies or on the clock during the week, the MMC Patrol Elite 16.1 is sure to perform to the highest standards.
MMC Armory MA15 Patrol Elite 16.1 Semi-automatic Rifle special features:
- Nickel boron-coated bolt carrier group, full auto rated, MPI tested, staked gas key
- MMC Armory Picatinny rail gas block
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized charging handle
- MMC Armory A2 flash hider works with A2 QD attached suppressors
- Flat Mil-Spec trigger guard
- Enhanced nitride-treated Mil-Spec trigger has a crisp 5-lb. break
- 30-rd. Black polymer magazine.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington®
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel length: 16.1"
- Barrel material: 4150 CrMV steel, nitride treated
- Barrel twist: 1:8"
- Stock: Polymer buttstock, 6-position Mil-Spec polished buffer tube
- Upper receiver: Machined from 7075 T6 to Mil-Spec, indexing marks, M4 feed ramps, hardcoat anodized
- Lower receiver: Machined from 7075 T6 to Mil-Spec, flared magazine well, hardcoat anodized
- Pistol grip: Polymer A2 style
- Sights: Dual rail
- Fire control: Single stage, creep adjusted
- Handguard: 2-piece polymer with double heat shield
- Flash hider: A2
- Overall length: 41.25"
- Overall weight: 8 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips