You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
MINOX® HG 8 x 43 mm BR Binoculars boast sharp optics, true colors and extended field of view.
"Made in Germany". It's practically synonymous with top-quality, precision craftsmanship. And it's no different here. The HG binoculars deliver maximum performance in every situation. For instance, the 21 layers of multicoating and the silver-bearing Minobright reflection of the phase-corrected roof prisms guarantee spectacular views, top notch color fidelity and sharp, high-contrast, highly detailed images, even in low light.
Then there's the Quick-Close-Focus (QCF) feature developed by MINOX. Just a single turn of the focusing knob is enough to adjust a sharp image from infinity to close-up for fast adjustment in the near-focus range and precision focusing at greater distances.Get closer to your surroundings:
- Lightweight, tough magnesium rubber-armored body
- Extended 19 mm eye relief for easy viewing with glasses
- Rotating rubber eyecups with individual adjustment
- Neoprene strap and carry case included
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective lens diameter: 43 mm
- Exit pupil: 5.4 mm
- Field of view: 394 ft. @ 1,000 yards
- Close distance: 8.2 ft
- Diopter adjustment: ± 2 dpt
- Twilight number: 18.5
- Waterproof to 16 ft
- 6 x 5 x 2"
- Weight: 21.3 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips