You May Also Like
Non-Member $1889.99 Buyer's Club $1700.99
Non-Member $1610.99 Buyer's Club $1449.89
Non-Member $1799.99 Buyer's Club $1619.99
Non-Member $1449.99 Buyer's Club $1304.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Enjoy your fishing day, with perfect naviagation thanks to the advanced i-PilotTM Link system. Allows most Humminbird® fishfinders to communicate with your Minn Kota® motor and operate your boat... so you can concentrate on fishing. Exclusive for use with most Humminbird fishfinders that have Ethernet capabilities, i-PilotTM Link also lets you store and return to your most productive fishing spots and tracks.
Make the high-tech jump to the i-PilotTM Link!
Record a track, push a button, let your boat drive itself! The Terrova's updated i-Pilot system has 6 different recordable Spot-Lock locations. Press a button, and the i-Pilot effortlessly steers you there, up to a quarter mile away! You can set an entire course ahead of time, and the playback function automatically guides your boat along the track. Cruise control gives you unparalleled bait presentation by maintaining the perfect speed, adjustable in 1/10 mph increments.
i-Pilot Remote lets you control the action, without babysitting your trolling motor!
The i-Pilot Link Wireless remote lets you take control by viewing your current function, user menus, GPS signal strength and other data off-site on an LCD screen. Powered by a rechargeable battery you plug into the wall just like a cell phone. And it floats!
- i-Pilot navigation offers wireless control, with GPS accuracy and hands-free convenience
- Follow the Contour Function uses LakeMaster digital GPS maps on your Humminbird Fishfinder, follows any contour you choose
- Advanced autopilot lets you stay on any bearing with GPS accuracy... use your Humminbird cursor or point the motor head in the direction of travel and go
- Spot-Lock lets you set up to 6 locations and have i-PilotTM navigate you there, up to a quarter mile away!
- Electric-steer foot pedal for precise control of speed and steering, momentary or constant on / off
- Digital Maximization system helps conserve power and keep your battery running longer
- Weedless Wedge 2 prop pushes weeds away without chopping, hacking, or draining your battery
- Cruise control to maintain the perfect speed, adjustable in 1/10 mph increments
- Store and retrace successful trolling paths up to 2 miles long on the water
- Store Spot-Locks, way points and trolling tracks on your Humminbird fishfinder or on the Link control head. Then return to those places up to a quarter mile away!
- Universal Sonar 2 with water-protected transducer, wiring and connectors
- Indestructible composite shaft flexes on impact and will never break or corrode
- Balanced stow-and-go motor design, with cut-off switch to turn power off in stowed position
The lake is calling. Answer with your Terrova today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 284843
- Shaft Length: 45" or 60"
- Max. Thrust (lbs.): 80
- Volt: 24
- Steering Control: Electric
- Mount: Bow
- Dig. Maximizer: Yes
- Univ. Sonar 2: Yes
- iPilot® Link: Yes