You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $189.99
Buyer's Club $558.59 Non-Member $587.99
- Details & Specs
Stay on-station and on the fish with the Minn Kota® Riptide Transom 80 Trolling Motor. With a rock-solid 10-position mount with quick-release lever lock, durable, reinforced composite construction and versatile tilt / extend tiller handle, the Riptide Transom delivers precision maneuverability and power for your big water adventures.Built for saltwater
The Riptide Transom is designed and built to perform in saltwater environments, with advanced corrosion protection, tough armor plating, saltwater resistant powder coat paint and fully encapsulated electronics. Simply put, it's built to last and perform for years in conditions that would make ordinary trolling motors rust out and seize up.
- Ultra-durable composite shaft is more flexible and stronger than steel
- 10-position mount with quick-release lever lock
- Tilt / extend tiller handle tilts up to 45° and extends up to 6"
- Variable speed control allows you to set the speed exactly where you want it
- Digital MaximizerTM technology provides up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need
- Weedless WedgeTM 2 prop features swept-back, flared blades to push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without chopping, hacking and draining your battery
- Built-in battery gauge helps you keep tabs on your power supply
Minn Kota's got your back! Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 656155
- Mount: Transom
- Max. Thrust: 80 lbs.
- Volts: 24
- Max. Amp Draw: 56
- Shaft Length: 42"
- Speed Control: Variable
- i-Pilot Remote: No
- Recommended For: Medium to large saltwater v-hull, flats, bay boats, center consoles, and general fishing boats up to 25' and 4,000 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 1363831
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips