You May Also Like
Non-Member $109.99 Buyer's Club $98.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
When fishing means more to you than just a casual day of worm and bobber angling, you need a trolling motor that's up to the challenge of all-day outings. You need a trolling motor like the Minn Kota® PowerDrive V2 45.
With reliable power, rugged construction and smart technology, Minn Kota PowerDrive V2 trolling motors are among the most trusted bow-mount motors on the market. They're fast and easy to deploy, a breeze to steer, and feature variable speed control with Digital Maximizer technology that allows for precise speeds and longer run time on a single charge.Quick and easy to deploy and stow
The deploy-assist lever puts you in motion and in pursuit of fish quickly and easily. Depress the lever to deploy the motor and you're ready to go. When it's time to move, it stows easily and securely ready for action whenever you are.For full control... step on it!
PowerDrive V2's electric-steer, waterproof, low-profile foot pedal delivers responsive left / right steering, speed control and momentary "on" to easily keep you on course. Plus, with an 18' cord, you can control your motor from anywhere on your boat.
- Variable speed motor allows you to set the speed exactly where you want it
- Easy in / easy out stow & deploy lever makes getting the motor in and out of the water a breeze
- Ultra-durable composite shaft is more flexible and stronger than steel
- PowerDrive V2 foot pedal with electric steer and 18' cord
- Compatible with i-Pilot, i-Pilot Link, Auto PilotTM and Universal Sonar 2
- Digital MaximizerTM technology provides up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need
- Power Prop delivers extra power to help you push through heavy vegetation to get you where the fish are.
- Built-in, push-to-test battery gauge helps you keep tabs on your power supply.
All the power and features you want at a price that won't sink your dinghy. Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 122118
- Max. Thrust: 45 lbs.
- Volts: 12
- Max. Amp Draw: 42
- Shaft Length: 48"
- Speed Control: Variable
- i-Pilot Remote: No
- Recommended For: Medium freshwater v-hull, bass, pontoon and general fishing boats up to 17' and 2,250 lbs.
- MFG Number: 1358704