You May Also Like
- Non-Member $1449.99
- Non-Member $2999.99
- Non-Member $1499.99
- Buyer's Club $1390.79 Non-Member $1463.99
- Non-Member $149.99
- Non-Member $1689.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Details & Specs
Minn Kota® Fortrex 112 Hand Bow-Mount Trolling Motor, 36V, 52" Shaft. Gets you through weed beds, stump fields and more. Quietly.
Tears through anything in its path to deliver you to the angler's Holy Grail... that is, the fish you seek. And does it with minimal noise. While its unique, one-piece Mono-Arm design makes it the beefiest and meanest motor on the water, it also helps make it the quietest. In fact, this Motor's so whisper-soft, fish might think it's their moms crooning a lullaby, a storyteller with a bedtime tale, a matre d' announcing their table is ready. By the time they realize they're wrong, well, you've already caught them.
And there's much more to love besides cool, quiet power. Like the easily removable Bowguard 360° mount with a dual bearing system that further eliminates noise. Or the patented Lift-AssistTM that conserves your energy for fishing. From Minn Kota® Motors, celebrating 79 years of innovation and power on the water, with the best-built trolling motors in the world.Water works:
- Solid 1-piece construction Mono-Arm, constructed of extruded, anodized aluminum for unmatched ruggedness, less wear, longer life and quiet operation
- Patented Lift-AssistTM design cuts weight of stow and deploy in half, making it as strain-free as lifting your truck tailgate with stainless steel, nitrogen gas-charging spring
- Digital maximizer controls draw of water at variable speeds to keep you fishing up to 5 times longer
- Fortrex hand control utilizes Tilt / Extend Tiller which tilts up to 45° and extends up to 6" for maximum control 101 lbs. of thrust with 52" shaft
- Removable Bowguard 360° mount for breakaways from any angle, features dual bearing system that virtually eliminates noise
- Easy-to-read illuminated directional indicator
- Weedless Wedge 2 propeller helps you move through vegetation, even at slow speeds
- Indestructible 52" composite shaft that's stronger than steel, flexes on impact and won't break, kink, or corrode.
Get ready for the biggest fish fry in the history of your hobby! Order this Trolling Motor today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips