You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $558.59 Non-Member $587.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Details & Specs
Give your small boat or inflatable the power to guide you through a full day of fishing with this Minn Kota® EO Electric Outboard. It features variable speed control with Minn Kota Digital Maximzer technology that draws only as much power as you need, giving you up to 5x longer run time on a single charge. That means more time on the water, and more fish in your boat.
Plus, Minn Kota EO motors are built to withstand the challenge of saltwater, with advanced materials and protected electronics that deliver reliable performance, time after time.Battery-boosting Digital Maximizer
With variable speed control and Digital Maximizer technology, you can dial in your precise speed knowing that you're only drawing as much power as you need from your battery. The result is longer run time on a single charge - up to 7.5 hours!Saltwater-ready durability
Minn Kota EO motors feature a triple play of protection against the damaging effects of saltwater environments:
1) Advanced Corrosion Protection. Premium-grade alloys are fortified by a multi-step cleaning process, tough-as-nails armor plating & durable, saltwater-resistant powder coat paint. With layers of protection, the elements are truly protected.
2) Fully Encapsulated Electronics. Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates the control board to protect the electronic circuitry. All electrical connections are sealed with waterproof heat-shrink tubing to keep saltwater out.
3) Sacrificial Anode. Minn Kota uses metals that are properly balanced & a composite shaft to ward off galvanic corrosion. So the only piece left for saltwater to attack is this little zinc anode, which absorbs corrosion so the rest of the motor doesn't have to.
- 9-position Lever-Lock bracket provides a rock-solid mount, with a quick-release lever lock and durable reinforced composite materials
- Tilt / Extend tiller extends up to 6" and tilts up to 45° for maximum control and comfortable steering. Also tilts downward for easy storage
- Push-to-test battery meter gives you instant battery charge status at the push of a button
- High-efficiency prop features a unique, patented design with swept-back, flared blades for consistent, reliable performance
The perfect choice for your johnboat, canoe, kayak, dinghy or tender. Order now!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 656148
- Horsepower: 1/2
- Volts: 12
- Speed Control: Variable
- Max. Speed: 3 MPH
- Max. Range: Up to 5.3 miles
- Max. Run Time: 465 min. @ 50% / 70 min. @ 100%
- Shaft Length: 36"
- Weight: 30.4 lbs.
- MFG Number: 1363880
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips