You May Also Like
Non-Member $499.99 Buyer's Club $449.99
Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
Non-Member $14.99 Buyer's Club $13.49
Non-Member $19.99 Buyer's Club $17.99
Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
Non-Member $8.99 Buyer's Club $8.09
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Millett® 1-4x24 Illuminated Donut-Dot Camo Rifle Scope means that 5 yards and 500 yards are both less than a heartbeat away.
The best of riflescope optics and red dots meet in this compact, extremely versatile and rugged Millet Riflescope, designed for close quarters and mid-range shots. The specialized reticle of the Millet Designated Marksman Scope allows you to switch from precision shot placement to rapid target acquisition in an instant. "Dot-in-a-Donut" reticle allows for fast, natural aiming.
Your eye lines up the circle at close range, and the one MOA dot reticle gives accuracy at longer ranges. Range estimation is straight forward with the circle out to 500 yards. Bright red illumination of the reticle adds to the quickness of the sighting system in daytime and low-light conditions. For law enforcement officers, riflemen, and big game hunters who needs a quick-sighting system at ranges of 5 yards to 500 yards, this is your Scope!Instant accuracy in a range of distances:
- Body construction is one piece heat-treated aluminum tube
- "Dot-in-a-Donut" DMS reticle aligns naturally to give accurate shot placement at ranges of 10' to 1,300'
- Fully multi-coated lenses for clear, bright, glare-free images
- Quick-sighting system at ranges of 5 yards to 500 yards
- MOA dot gives accuracy at the longer ranges
- Bright red illumination of the reticle adds to the quickness of the sighting system
- Compact design, 30mm tube
- Power: 1x to 4x
- Objective lens: 24mm
- F.O.V.: 23' @ 100 yds. (4x), 90' @ 100 yds. (1x)
- Exit pupil: 6mm (4x), 24mm (1x)
- Battery: CR20032 included
- Eye relief: 3 1/ 2 "
- Length: 12"
- Mount length: 6"
- 18 ozs.
- Range focus: 100 yds.
- Waterproof: 3' for 1 minute
- Fogproof: -20°F to 140°F
- Windage and elevation adjustment: 1/ 2 MOA
- Range of adjustment: 90 MOA.