Convenient liquid transport, at a bargain price!
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $20.25 Non-Member $22.50
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
- Time-tested hauler emulates the classics during WWII. Seems original metal Jerry Cans were created by the Germans to keep liquid portable so their blitzkreig-style war machine could keep moving forward. Fact: the name Jerry Can refers to its German origin, "Jerry" being wartime slang for Germans. Each new military-inspired Jerry Can holds 20 liters (5 1/4 U.S. gal.) of liquid. Just what you need to keep equipment running such as your ATV, pickup, swampbuggy, chainsaw, mower... you name it. We cut a deal on a limited supply so you can save at a price lower than the PX at a military base!
- Tough stamped steel construction holds up to abuse
- 3 handles make it easy to carry / maneuver
- Rubber gasket and locking pin keeps lid securely closed
- Breather tube allows for easy pouring, less spills
- 20 liters means large volume from a single unit
- Proven performance, based on the classic U.S. Jerry Can copied from the Germans
- Item number: 213243
- Material: Steel
- Size: 20 liter capacity
- Overall: 14" x 6.5" x 18"h.
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Color: Olive Drab
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips