You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Non-Member $30.00
- Details & Specs
Originally used in WWII for military use, 550 Paracord is a must-have for any outdoor enthusiast. It's lightweight, super strong and contains 7 inner core strands that can be used for a variety of hunting, fishing and camping applications. Hang a bear bag, repair shoelaces, tie guyout lines... you name it!
- Made from military-grade nylon that's incredibly strong and durable
- 750-lb. tensile strength for maximum durability
- 11 inner core strands can be used for a variety of applications
- Will not rot or mildew
- Includes 1,000' of cord
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 661641
- Tensile strength: 750 lbs.
- Material: 100% nylon
- Inner core strands: 11
- Length: 1,000'
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $7.19 Non-Member $7.99