You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Mesa® 14 - Gun Safe. Fire - safe, tamper - safe... the best protection money can buy for your guns and more!
Mesa® combines the lock-tight security of a burglary safe, with the peace-of-mind of a fire safe! The result is over-the-top protection... the 1 1/2" reinforced steel door is deep-deadbolted in 4 spots for top-notch burglary proofing, and the Safe can take up to 1 hour in a blazing 1,750°F fire!
Roomy, too... plenty of space for 14 long guns, plus fully upholstered shelving and walls for jewelry, documents, high-priced equipment, and more. You work hard for everything you have. Don't let some shady type make off with your valuables keep it on "lockdown" and sleep easy with a Safe from Mesa!No entry:
- Rugged 12-ga. unitized steel construction is no-doubt-about-it rock solid
- 1 1/2" steel door is reinforced for added tamper proofing
- Massive 1" diameter solid steel live locking bolts lock deep in the body, preventing door removal during forced entry
- Battery-operated electronic lock is protected by a drill-proof hard plate and a spring loaded re-locking device
- 1-hr. fire rating in temps up to 1,750°F
- Holds 14 rifles, plus the upholstered interior shelving can be arranged to meet your unique storage needs
- 4 anchor hole points provided to secure Safe to the floor
- Textured finish, with decorative brass trim and handle
- Interior dimensions: 55 1/2 x 18 5/8 x 13 1/4" d. 7.9 cubic feet of total storage volume
- Exterior dimensions: 59 x 22 x 22" d. Weighs 470 lbs.
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $260.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling. This item will be shipped by commercial carrier curbside. $75.00 for curbside delivery (i.e., liftgate delivery to the curb) is included in the heavy / bulky shipping and handling charge. Ships in 1 box: 48" x 48" x 64", 519 lbs. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips