You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Details & Specs
Merrell® Aurora Hikers, winter footwear with all the right stuff for ice, slush and snow! The waterproof TPU shell thwarts the advances of water and slush, while 200-gram M SelectTM lightweight insulation keeps you warm and comfortable without adding unnecessary bulk. The ConductorTM fleece lining adds warmth and soft comfort, while the removable insole and air cushion team up for the kind of comfort Merrell® is famous for.
And they feature the Vibram® Arctric GripTM outsole.
Vibram®'s Arctic Grip outsole is the most advanced cold-weather gripping system Vibram has ever created, providing up to 3x more traction on wet, icy surfaces! Frozen trails, slippery driveways, icy parking lots and sidewalks…you'll be amazed at what these can do, even on glare ice!
- Leather upper with TPU waterproof shell
- M SelectTM WARM lightweight, low-bulk 200-gram insulation for warmth
- Vibram® Arctic GripTM outsole offers exceptional traction on ice and snow
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- ConductorTM fleece lining for added warmth
- Bellows tongue locks out debris
- Single-density removable footbed for comfort
- Molded nylon arch shank for lightweight underfoot support
- 4.5mm lug depth
- Each approx. 19 oz.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 676008
- Waterproof: Yes
- Insulation: 200-gram
- Upper: Leather with waterproof TPU shell
- Insole: Single-density removable
- Outsole: Vibram® Arctic GripTM
- Lining: ConductorTM fleece
- Special features: Merrell air cushion in the heel
- Weight per boot (approx.): 19 oz.
- MFG Number: J37216
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips