You May Also Like
- Non-Member $179.99
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $233.99 Non-Member $259.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Details & Specs
Work One® 10" I - MetTM Steel Toe Wellington Work Boots Steel toe work boots that deliver premium made - in - the - USA protection!
Caution: beware of falling rocks. Luckily, you've got Work One® in your corner. These work boot beauties feature an ASTM-rated steel toe and I-MetTM metatarsal guard, so your feet are nearly impervious to falling hazards. Loads of comfort inside, too, thanks to the Poron® 4000 comfort cushion insole. Premium protection never felt so good!Check 'em out, in sizes up to extra-extra-wide:
- Premium full-grain oil-tanned leather uppers make these steel toe boots not only tough but stylish too!
- Electrical hazard protection meets CAN / CSA-2195 M92 18,000V standards
- I-Met internal metguard provides sturdy protection over the top of your foot
- Electrical hazard protection meets CAN / CSA-Z195 18,000V standards
- High-traction, heat-resistant Vibram® ALPHA+ outsole
- Removable PU insole with Poron 4000 comfort cushion for comfort and support
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining wicks away sweat and keeps your steel toe boots dry
- Resoleable Goodyear storm welt with Kevlar® stitching
- Engineered composite shanks provides underfoot support
- Made in the USA. Each steel toe boot approx. 8" h., 26 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Wellington Work Boots, Black Walnut
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips