You May Also Like
- Non-Member $194.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Wolverine® 10" All-weather welt Steel Toe Wellington Boots. Stylish footwear to keep you dry and protected on the construction site.
You work with your hands, with heavy machinery and the earth. And you know that staying safe and comfortable is critical to doing a great job, which is why you get it done in Wolverine® work boots. These Pull-On Wellingtons are easy to get on and off, and boast durable full-grain leather uppers for simple working-man style. A steel toe and electrical hazard rating provides protection from unforeseen hazards while you're roam the job site. Plus, they're waterproof, so you'll never need to worry about soggy boots or socks.Features:
- Waterproof, full-grain leather uppers for durability
- Steel toe for safety
- Direct-attach construction seals out water
- Rubber and polyurethane outsole provides top traction
- Removable, full-cushion insole for comfort
- Polyurethane midsole
- Protective toe cap is abrasion resistant
- Lightweight nylon shank fights fatigue
- Mesh lining for breathability
- ASTM F2413-11, M I/75 and C/75 EH rated
- Each approx. 10" h.
State Width and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips