You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
Wolverine® DuraShocks® SR The top selling Steel Toe Work Boots in the DuraShocks® line. Rugged, comfortable.
These are work boot favorites, and it's no secret why. Unmatched comfort combined with rugged durability, plus greater resistance to slips and falls. Wolverine DuraShocks® SR steel toe work boots hold on to the ground while absorbing shock and stress, preventing fatigue and helping you get through the day without incident or accident.Details:
- Steel toe work boots built with full grain Wolverine Performance leather uppers allow perspiration and vapor to escape while keeping water out Scuff and stain resistant
- Direct-attach construction gives these work boots excellent durability
- Compression pads in the heel and forepart of the outsole compress under pressure to absorb shock and stress before it reaches the feet and legs
- Steel toe work boots have removable, dual-density polymer footbeds that weigh one third as much as rubber, yet absorb four times the force. Closed-cell polyurethane construction retains its spring for an extended life cycle
- Polyurethane midsole with fiberglass shank gives these steel toe work boots added stability
- Direct-attach polyurethane outsole is oil, water, abrasion, and slip resistant
- Steel toe work boots feature a unique compound in the outsole lugs that increases traction. Plus, advanced tread design makes better contact with the ground below and channels liquid away from the surface area to make working in wet environments safer
- 90 degree heel provides "bite" in the walking motion.
- ANSI 75 rated steel toe and electrical hazard protection
- Each is approx. 6" h., weighs approx. 33 ozs.
Get through the workday in comfort and safety, courtesy of Wolverine! State Width: medium or wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips