You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $103.49 Non-Member $114.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Details & Specs
Wolverine® DuraShocks® Slip - Resistant Composite Toe Electrical Hazard Work Boots. Take on the hard and the hazardous.
Outfit your feet in protective Boots that keep you safe and upright while you're working! Do it in these Work Boots by Wolverine®, as stocky and strong, as tenacious and tough as the animal itself. Specifically designed for the guy who needs long-lasting Work Boots that keep him safe and standing comfortably.
That's you, buddy! Top-notch design includes DuraShocks® soles that absorb shock and provide grip, a composite toe that meets major safety standards, and electrical hazard protection. From Wolverine, outfitting generations of American workers for 125 years.Wolverine power:
- Genuine full-grain leather for instant strength, extra comfort
- Wolverine DuraShocks soles feature strategically placed cushioned pads that compress under the weight of each footstep, absorbing and softening every blow... all this, plus they resist slipping
- Patented, long-wearing Dri-Lex® lining wicks away sweat, keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Removable double-density insole for cushioning and stability
- Permanent direct-attach molding seals out water
- Fatigue-reducing fiberglass shank stabilizes foot, weighs 75% less than steel
- Composite toe for protective reinforcement, meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75
- ASTM rated electrical hazard (EH) protection keeps you safe from electrical current on dry surfaces
- Each approx. 8"h., 29 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Boots with your stand-up work ethic! Order them ONLINE today!
Electrical Hazard Work Boots, Dark Brown
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips