You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $103.49 Non-Member $114.99
- Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $38.69 Non-Member $42.99
- Details & Specs
Wolverine® DuraShocks® Slip Resistant Kiltie Lacer Work Boots Top selling DuraShocks comfort and traction in regular or steel toe!
These are work boot favorites, and it's no mystery why. Unmatched comfort combined with rugged durability, plus greater resistance to slips and falls... even the option of steel toe protection.
Wolverine DuraShocks® SR Kiltie Lacer Work Boots hold on to the ground while absorbing shock and stress, preventing fatigue and helping you get through the day without incident or accident.Details:
- Full grain Wolverine® Performance leather upper allows for a work boot that is scuff and stain resistant. Removable kiltie helps keep out debris
- Fully-repairable Goodyear welt construction makes these boots for work durable and tough
- Oil, water, abrasion, and slip resistant outsole uses a unique compound in the lugs to increase traction... advanced tread design makes better contact with the ground and channels liquid away from the surface area to make working in wet environments safer
- Compression pads in the heel and forepart of the outsole compress under pressure allowing these work boots to absorb shock and stress before it reaches the feet and legs
- Removable, dual-density polymer footbed weighs one third as much as rubber, yet absorbs four times the force... closed-cell polyurethane construction retains its spring for an extended life cycle
- Polyurethane midsole soaks up shocks, more durable than EVA midsoles
- Fiberglass shank gives your work boots added support
- 90 degree heel provides "bite" in the walking motion
- Assembled in the USA
- Steel toe option rated to ASTM F2413-05 MI / 75 EH... EH construction protects from electrical current on dry surfaces
- 4 eyelet / 2 speed hook lacing system
- Approx. 8" h, 33 ozs. ea. (steel toe is 36 ozs.).
Get through the workday in comfort and safety, courtesy of Wolverine! State Width; Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips