You May Also Like
Non-Member $180.00 Buyer's Club $162.00
Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
Non-Member $69.99 Buyer's Club $62.99
Non-Member $15.99 Buyer's Club $14.39
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Wolverine® 10" Durashocks® Steel Toe Insulated WATERPROOF Wellington Boots keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable through the longest work days.
These Boots give you all you need! They're waterproof and insulated to keep your feet toasty warm and dry on those early mornings and cold fall days. At the same time a tough fiberglass shanks offer extra stability. A top-traction outsole keeps your feet planted where you put them, and the steel toes help you avoid the crunch of falling object. And the best part? The DuraShocks® technology delivers unbeatable comfort for those long days on your feet. Wolverine® have been making high-quality boots for a long time, and these are no exception.Features:
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers for durability
- 200-gram ThinsulateTM Insulation for warmth
- Steel toe for safety
- Direct-attach construction seals out water
- Durashocks comfort technology absorbs shock and provides topnotch comfort
- Removable, dual-density insole adds cushioning and stability
- Top traction outsole
- Tough, lightweight polyurethane midsole
- Fiberglass shank for stabilization
- Dri-lex® lining wicks away sweat and moisture
- ASTM F2413-11, M I/75 and C/75 EH rated
- Each approx. 10"h.
State Width and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.