You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Wenger® Standard Issue XL Watch. Don't let the name fool you...
... there's nothing standard about this collection. One of the first watches Wenger® ever made, the Standard Issue quickly became a signature. A quick look demonstrates why it remains so today. Clearly, classic style enjoys longevity... especially when enhanced by meticulous redesign, resulting in a Watch that is literally bigger and more impressive than its worthy predecessor.Take a closer look:
- Stylish brushed stainless steel case and caseback
- Precise Swiss quartz movement keeps you on time
- Luminous hands and markers for easy reading in the dark
- Water-resistant to 330 ft. (100m)
- Mineral crystal face
- Date display at 3 o'clock
- Genuine calfskin leather strap band with metal buckle
- Military time function
- Case measures 39 mm (1.54"). Band measures 20 mm (0.78"). Backed by a 3-yr. mfr. limited warranty.
State Style, as available in the Shopping Cart.
XL Watch with Leather Band
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips