You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Wenger® Alpine PVD - coated Watch boasts everyday classic looks and Swiss premium precision.
Dependable accuracy and performance, with lasting good looks year after year! That's what sets Wenger® apart from the crowd. Heavy-duty construction... the case and screw-on back are all rugged corrosion-resistant stainless steel, with a wear-resistant, glare-extinguishing PVD coating. Wear to work, to play... even out hunting or fishing. Go ahead and get it wet... the Alpine ticks away in water up to 330 ft. deep!More:
- Brushed stainless steel case and caseback, finished with a PVD coating for corrosion resistance and less glare
- Precision Swiss quartz movement
- Luminous hands and markers for easy reading in the darkness
- Water resistant to 330 ft. (100m)
- Super-hard sapphire-coated crystal
- Date display at 3 o'clock
- Genuine leather strap band with metal butterfly buckle
- Case measures 42 mm (1.65"). Band measures 22 mm (0.87"). Backed by a 3-yr. mfr. warranty.
State Style, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Watch with Leather Band